Location and history of the Dome
• Le Dôme is located in the small historic village of Tignes les Boisses, perched at an altitude of 1850m.
• In the history of the resort, the Dome dates from the construction of the dam.
• Since the 1950s, of course the hotel has undergone successive renovations and modifications,
Today, it is classified 2 stars. We are gradually reducing our accommodation capacity in order to gradually transform it into a large house - boarding house.
This gradual change of destination takes on its full meaning in this period of health crisis. Initially equipped to accommodate more than 50 people, we have continued to reduce the capacity, and this winter we are limiting it to 19 people divided into 10 rooms on 2 floors.
Here you will find the calm of a small mountain village at the foot of a large ski area: Tignes & Val d'Isère.
- BIKERS: Easy and safe parking: dead-end village and spaces behind the hotel for motorcycles
- CYCLISTS: Secure bicycle garage, possibility of washing and drying clothes
- HIKERS: Possibility of washing and drying clothes.
SPRING and AUTUMN INTERSEASON
Accessibility of the hotel:
Given the age of the building, its compliance to make it accessible to people in wheelchairs
not possible. We are sorry,
The resort offers newer accommodation, therefore designed and equipped with the necessary equipment
to this type of reception. you will find useful information from the resort services.
A priori our animal friends are not accepted. you can still ask us, we will arbitrate according to the conditions of occupation, the size of the animal and the rest of our customers.